Gates to the Dark Star Jubilee open at 12:00 NOON on Friday, May 24 and Close at 12:00 NOON on Monday, May 27, 2013.
Volunteer for a Ticket
Work at Dark Star Jubilee 2013 in exchange for your ticket to the festival! Work with your friends and around your top band performances, and experience an incredible behind-the-scenes adventure! Volunteers will work in many areas of the festival including Gate Operations, Parking, Trash Clean Up, Recycling, Art & Decor, and other various projects to help Jubilee run smooth from start to end. Pre-Fest and Post-Fest volunteering options are also available (subject to availability)
Click Here for more information and to Sign-Up to Volunteer at the 2013 Dark Star Jubilee!
"Euro" Tent-Only Camping Inside Concert Venue
Park your car just outside the concert venue, walk your gear and coolers down into the Concert Bowl, and pick your spot facing the stage. We highly recommend this option, as you will be, close to the stage, facilities, and all the vendors.
Car-side Camping Outside Concert Venue
Park and set up camp outside the main gates and away from general parking. No ground fires are permitted outside the concert venue.
"Truckin'" General Admission RV Camping
There will be a designated area for General Admission RVs. You MUST purchase a General Admission RV Pass in order to bring your RV. Passes are available in advance here (link to GA RV Passes on MissionTix) for $50 or at the gate for $75
"Good Lovin'" VIP Camping
Good Lovin' VIP includes a VIP separate entrance and additional perks such as camping close to your car, a VIP lounge in the middle of the concert venue - 100 feet from the stage, easy walking access into the concert area, private showers.
Please Note: VIP's with vehicles must remain in VIP camping area until Monday morning. VIP Day Parking will be available in the backstage area. Everyone camping in or visiting the VIP area will need a VIP wristband. VIP RV's are additional purchase. VIP Campers MUST arrive by 8pm on Friday, May 24 and stay until the morning of Monday, May 27 in order to bring their vehicle up to the VIP area. If you arrive or plan to leave outside of these times, there will be designated VIP parking lot in the backstage area. All VIP campers are welcome to the shaded tent camping available if they are interested.
VIP RV Camping
There will be designated area in the VIP section for RVs. You MUST purchase a VIP RV Pass in order to bring your RV to the VIP area. Passes are available in advance here (link to VIP RV passes on MissionTix) for $75 or at the gate for $100.
There will be a specified area, close to the venue for those with ADA credentials and we will honor any temporary disability. Please register before hand. Register here.
Jubilee is an all ages event and there will be a family friendly camping area for families with children 12 and under for $25 for those who pre-register or at the gate for $40 for non registered children. You must purchase an adult ticket prior to registering. Please register your family before hand. Register here.
Day Parking will be available for those staying off-site.
Re-entry will be permitted if your vehicle is parked outside the concert venue. All traffic on foot will be allowed re-entry.
All gates (General Admission, VIP, etc) will open at NOON on Friday, May 24 and close at NOON on Monday, May 27. Please do not arrive before gates open, as all camping is close.
All tickets for Dark Star Jubilee will need to be printed at home. After you complete your ticket purchase, log in to MissionTix to print your tickets. The print out will be scanned at the gate and you will receive one wristband per ticket. Please contact MissionTix at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. All ticket purchases include admission and camping.
All the food and craft vendors, including ice and Official Merchandise, will be located inside the concert venue. Food vending will include a variety of food suited for each meal of the day, various beverage and snack stands, plus many options for different dietary preferences. Craft vending will include jewelry, handmade items, clothes, memorabilia, art, and more. We do NOT allow unregistered vending.
For Vending Information and Applications, please click here.
There will be 24-hour security and EMTs on site at the Jubilee. The Medical Tent will be located in close proximity to the stage or you can contact any Jubilee staff member or volunteer for assistance. There are towing and locksmith services in Thornville if needed. Lost and Found will be at the Official Merchandise Tent; please let them know if you have lost something.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE CONCERT VENUE OR CAMPGROUNDS. If a pet is found in your car, you will be turned away regardless of wait, ticket status, or excuse. If you have a service animal, please be sure to have all the necessary papers/licenses.
Dark Star Jubilee allows audio recording of the event. A Tapers Section will be provided with limited area, first come until full. Soundboard patches are NOT PERMITTED. Please be self-sufficient (bring your own batteries and power) and be respectful of patrons and crew. At any time, Dark Star Jubilee may change, modify, or close the taper section without warning if problems arise. Cameras will be allowed in the concert area; please be respectful with your flash.
These items are prohibited for your safety and the safety of the community. Please don't make us confiscate anything from you.
- ALL GLASS
- ALL FIREWORKS including Chinese Lanterns
- ALL WEAPONS and MALICE -aggressive conduct toward festival patrons or staff will result in immediate ejection from the event.
- ALL PETS
- Laser pens or lights
- Under age drinking, or illegal drug use- Just because you're at a festival does not mean you are exempt from the law.
- Amplifiers of any kind- Acoustic music in the campgrounds are welcomed.
- Personal generators
- Personal vehicles that move faster than a walking pace
- Personal firewood (this is an environmental hazard; we will provide local firewood)
- Unofficial merchandise - No unregistered vending will be allowed. Selling of ANYTHING to anyone without obtaining a proper permit will result in confiscation of your product and possible ejection from the festival. Please help by not buying from these vendors.
- Illegal substances
- NITROUS OXIDE TANKS- Nitrous Oxide is a poison in our community, but thanks to community-wide effort, the problem is waning. Please help us continue this trend; if you are caught with tanks, you will be removed for the event without refund.
- NO EZ-Ups or Shade Tents Along Pathways and Walkways.
- NO Bikes, motorized vehicles (mopeds, ATVs, golf carts, scooters)
- NO Refunds Or Exchanges or Cancellations
- Come with your printed ticket or money for wristband- do not arrive empty handed.
- Respect your neighbor- kindness is contagious.
- Keep the Scene Clean- please clean up your area during your stay; recycle bins, trashcans, and bags are readily available.